Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Yamaha Vino 50
ABIDING STYLE WITH CONTEMPORARY PERFORMANCE
The Vino Classic offers the best of all worlds -- classic design with modern engineering.
- Timeless Design: Classic retro style meets modern Yamaha engineering.
- Modern Engine: Vino Classic comes with fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions
- Classic Convenience: Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
- Fit and Finish: Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
- On-Board: Storage Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
- Lightweight, Modern Engine: 49cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine with easy, dependable electric starting.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic V-belt transmission provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Agile Wheels and Tires: 90/90-10 front and rear tires offer excellent traction.
- Step-through Frame: Open, step-through steel-tube frame design allows convenient mounting and dismounting.
- Compact and Comfortable: Telescopic front fork with 2.3 inches of travel delivers superb bump absorbing performance and comfort. Rear single-shock suspension with 2.1 inches of travel provides plush, all-day comfort and unbeatable ride quality.
- Reliable Braking: Front and rear drum brakes supply strong stopping power.
- Plush Saddle: Wide, thickly padded single seat is comfortable and sleek.
- Built-in Security: Rear wheel lock helps prevent theft by immobilizing the rear wheel, making it harder to move the scooter, and also covers the ignition switch to prevent tampering.
- On-Board Storage: Underseat storage compartment can hold a helmet, and the rugged rear rack is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries.
- Stylish Details: A large, single 12V 35/35-watt headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling, with classy embellishments like a standard chrome cargo rack.
- Open Floorboards: Full-size floorboard and wide, sculpted front apron provide splash and wind protection and a classic styling accent.
- Detailed Instruments: Speedometer with integrated fuel gauge lets rider easily keep track of fuel level, as well as turn signal, high-beam and low oil indicator lights.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke SOHC single; 3 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 38.0mm x 43.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: Automatic CVT
- Final Drive: V-Belt
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 2.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 2.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: 110mm drum
- Brakes / Rear: 110mm drum
- Tires / Front: 90/90-10
- Tires / Rear: 90/90-10
- L x W x H: 65.6 in. x 24.8 in. x 39.6 in.
- Seat Height: 28.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 45.7 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 3.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 127 mpg
- Wet Weight: 179 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke SOHC single; 3 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 38.0mm x 43.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Automatic CVT
- Drive System
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 2.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- 110mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.1-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- 110mm drum
- Rear Tire
- Underseat storage for helmet, rear rack
- Curb Weight
- 179 lb.
- Seat Height
- 28.1 in.
- 45.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.2 gal.
- Deep Sea Blue / Vanilla White
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)