Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Yamaha TT-R125
Fun For One, Fun For All
A versatile off‑road bike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of trail riding.
- Low Seat Height: A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
- Accessible Performance: Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- Full-Featured Performance: The TT-R125LE model features push-button electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
- Torque-Rich Motor: Potent 124cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Responsive Power: 20mm Mikuni® carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- 5-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy Serviceability: Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Robust, Compact Frame: Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
- Advanced Rear Suspension: Single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel and compression and rebound damping adjustability provide predictable handling for the aggressive rider.
- Trail-Ready Front Fork: 31mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel has preload adjustability for plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- Adjustable Suspension: TT-R125LE features preload adjustability for even more aggressive offroad performance and handling.
- Nimble Wheels and Tires: Big 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels on the 125LE mean great handling and terrainability combined with sharp, predictable steering.
- Lightweight Swingarm: TT-R125LE features a lightweight aluminum box-section swingarm with snail-type chain adjusters for reduced unsprung weight and optimum suspension performance.
- Powerful Braking: Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- Durable Knobby Tires: Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Low Seat Height: Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement, with a gripper-style seat to aid seat-of-the-pants feel.
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated footpegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Racy Styling: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup. Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create a big-bike look and feel.
- Fork Protection: Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- Engine Type: 124cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 54.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM20 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 31mm telescopic fork, adjustable preload; 7.1 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 110mm
- Tires / Front: 70/100-19
- Tires / Rear: 90/100-16
- L x W x H: 74.2 in. x 31.3 in. x 42.7 in.
- Seat Height: 31.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.0 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 28.7 deg.
- Trail: 3.7 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 10.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal.
- Fuel Economy: n/a
- Wet Weight: 198 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 54.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM20 carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork, adjustable preload; 7.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 110mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 198 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 gal.
- 50.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.4 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in.
- 3.7 in.
- 28.7 deg.
- Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)