Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Yamaha Zuma125
The definitive option in its class, with ultra‑modern rugged styling, fuel efficient power and big features in a compact package.
- Rugged, Modern Design: Beneath the sleek styling, the Zuma 125 is built around a strong steel frame with fat, aggressive tires on cast aluminum wheels, tough suspension, and protective off-road-style brush deflectors and fork tube boots. This scooter boasts capability on roads of all sorts, with plenty of attitude for your daily commute.
- Potent Fuel Injected Engine: Powering the Zuma 125 is a compact 125cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder liner, and electronic fuel injection—giving this scooter modern reliability and economical performance. With an amazing 103 mpg* and a 1.7- gallon fuel tank, you get plenty of range, too.
- Automatic Convenience: A fully-automatic V-belt transmission and push-button electric starting make the Zuma 125 super-convenient transportation. Standard center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it easy and secure to park, too.
- Roomy, Step-Through Ergonomics: There's room for two atop the Zuma 125's seat, and lots of locking storage beneath it. The step-through floorboards making getting on and off a breeze, too.
- Potent Fuel Injected Engine: Zuma 125's fuel-injected, 125cc single cylinder, 4-stroke engine pumps out lots of power for its size, using an SOHC 4-valve head with 10:1 compression ratio and ceramic-composite cylinder plating. Fuel injection provides the optimal fuel mixture for varying conditions, and that means easy cold starts, too.
- Electric Starter: Pushbutton electric starting makes the Zuma 125 super-convenient for transportation.
- Modern Reliability: For reliability and easy maintenance, simple wet-sump lubrication is used. Forced air cooling system helps keep engine temperatures under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
- Automatic Convenience: Fully automatic, V-belt transmission with centrifugal clutch provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation with great off-the-line acceleration.
- Ready to Get Dirty: Oiled-paper type air filter helps trap dirt before it gets to your engine, even when riding on unpaved roads. The V-belt housing has its own off-road-style wet-foam air filter for durability.
- Clean-Running Design: Upswept muffler incorporates exhaust catalyst technology to reduce air pollution and meet emission regulations.
- Hardy Steel Frame: Robust steel-tube frame is light but strong, and features a step-through design for easy mounting. A two-stage electrostatic painting process provides a durable, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Durable Suspension: Telescopic fork features beefy outer tubes for strength, while fork boots help protect the large 33mm inner tubes from debris. The swingarm features twin rear shocks with a full 3.1 in of travel for riding comfort on the street and unpaved roads, too.
- Generous Fuel Range: Fuel tank holds 1.7 gallons for plenty of cruising range. Fuel tank emissions system includes a charcoal canister to control gasoline evaporation and reduce air pollution.
- Heavy-Duty Tires and Wheels: Fat 120/70-12 front and 130/70-12 rear tires have an aggressive looking block pattern for great handling on unpaved roads and on the street. Tires run on lightweight five-spoke die-cast aluminum wheels.
- High Quality Braking: 245mm hydraulic front disc and 200mm rear disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power, while the wave-type front rotor design adds cutting-edge style.
- Comfortable Ergonomics: A plush and roomy riding position is ready for two, with a narrow seat design for easier flat-footing at stops, and plenty of leg space in front of the rider's seat. Meanwhile, the passenger gets secure handholds that blend cleanly into the Zuma 125's body design.
- Aggressive Headlights and Styling: Two bright halogen headlights light the way, with the sculpted bodywork smoothly wrapping around the aggressive lighting design.
- Plenty of Storage: The underseat storage compartment's cavernous 7.7-gallon capacity is roomy enough for a full-face helmet, while a cup holder and fold-out cargo hook on the dash makes it easy to bring it all with you.
- Modern Gauge Package: The Zuma 125's stylish LCD meter features a fuel gauge as well as a full range of indicator lights.
- Secure and Convenient: Zuma 125 provides both a centerstand and side stand for parking convenience. For extra security when parked, the main switch is equipped with a keyhole lock cover. And the fuel filler is found just left of the ignition switch for easy refueling.
- Engine Type: 125cc forced air-cooled, 4-stroke SOHC single; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Ignition: Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: V-Belt automatic
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic forks
- Suspension / Rear: Dual shocks
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic disc, 245mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Tires / Front: 120/70-12
- Tires / Rear: 130/70-12
- L x W x H: 75.2 in. x 30.1 in. x 44.3 in.
- Seat Height: 30.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 51.4 in.
- Rake (Castor Angle): 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 3.7 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 103 mpg
- Wet Weight: 262 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- Forced , 4-stroke SOHC single; 4 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- V-Belt automatic
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic forks
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 245mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Tire
- Curb Weight
- 262 lb.
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in.
- 51.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 gal.
- Matte Black, Ultramarine Blue
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)