2019 Yamaha UMAX One (Gas EFI)
Call for Price
With six color options, luxurious bucket seats, under hood storage compartment, and large 20" tires, you can see the difference when power, performance, versatility, and comfort matter.
- Under Hood Storage Compartment: House all of your necessities in a sizable storage area, designed for convenience and effortless accessibility.
- Luxury Bucket Seats: Derived from our award winning Viking® Side-by-Side, you can enjoy a comfortable ride with support that will last your entire work day.
- Side Fill Gas Tank: Makes for a quick, efficient fill-up.
- Easy Access Engine Compartment: Comfortably reach the engine compartment without having to remove the dump bed.
- One-Hand Tailgate Release: Swiftly open and close the tailgate.
- Effortless Dump Bed Lock: Easily unlock the dump bed for unloading.
- Larger Utility Bed: Measuring in at 33" long, 46" wide, and 12" deep, your maintenance team will have more volume than ever before to get the job done.
- Innovative Top: Keep safety a priority with this protective and advanced top layer.
- Automotive Style Dash: Completely redesigned for the modern professional.
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection
- Engine Type: Yamaha Built 402cc, Low Emission Single Cylinder 60 deg. Incline OHV
- Lubrication System: Splash-style positive oil lubrication
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 U.S. quart (1.1 L, 1100cc), Yamalube 10W-30 L
- Cooling System: Forced air
- Starting System: Starter generator with pedal start system
- Overall Length: 111.45 in. (283.1 cm)
- Overall Width: 49.33 in. (125.3 cm)
- Overall Height(with suntop): 71.81 in. (182.4 cm)
- Overall Height(without suntop): 48.54 in. (123.3 cm)
- Wheelbase: 66.18 in. (168.1 cm)
- Front Wheel Tread: 39.96 in. (101.5 cm)
- Rear Wheel Tread: 40.19 in. (102.1 cm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 4.56 in. (11.6 cm)
- Frame: HybriCore™ chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat
- Body: Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion
- Front Wheel Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Rear Wheel Suspension: Unit swing arm with DUAL RATE coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Brakes: Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes
- Maximum Forward Speed: 19.5 mph (31.4 km/h)
- Maximum Reverse speed: 17.5 mph (28 km/h)
- Minimum turning radius: 3.48 m
- Dry Weight: 421.8 kg
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 300 lb.
- Towing Capacity: 800 lb.
- Cargo Bed Size: 33.2 in. L x 45.9 in. W x 11.9 in. H
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gas): 5.2 US gal. (20 L)
- Tire Size: 20x10x10 4ply Monitor K389 (front) K500 (rear)
- Seating Capacity: 2 persons
- Available Model Colors: Glacier Metallic: Jasper, Carbon, Aqua Blue, Noble Orange, Evergreen
- Available Seat Color: Black
- Available Suntop Color: Black
- Warranty: Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty
- Engine Type
- Yamaha Built, Low Emission Single Cylinder 60 deg. Incline OHV
- Forced air
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection
- Frame Type
- Front Suspension
- Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Front Tire
- 20x10x10 4ply Monitor K389
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swing arm with DUAL RATE coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Rear Brakes
- Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes
- Rear Tire
- 20x10x10 4ply Monitor K500
- Dry Weight
- 421.8 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 US gal. (20 L)
- 66.18 in. (168.1 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 4.56 in. (11.6 cm)
- Passenger Capacity
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 800 lb.
- Max Forward Speed
- 19.5 mph (31.4 km/h)
- Glacier Metallic: Jasper, Carbon, Aqua Blue, Noble Orange, Evergreen
- Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty